Glass Bottles for Household Glassware
We offer Glass Bottles for Household Glassware Packaging. Glass household tableware is usually made of high borosilicate glass, which is heat-resistant, transparent and easy to use. Table and kitchen glass products are mainly used in commercial hotels and restaurants or for home use. Table and kitchen glass items include items such as drinkware or cutlery. The global glassware market dominates the tableware and kitchenware industry.
Household glassware includes Glass Cup, Glass Pot, Glass Vase, Glass Straw, Candle Glass Jars, Bathroom Bottle, Glass Lunch Box…
Because of its high value, glass tableware widely appears on the dining table of various families. Glass Crockery is usually made of high borosilicate glass, which is heat-resistant, transparent, and easy to use.
High borosilicate glass utilizes the properties of glass to conduct electricity at high temperature, and the glass is melted by heating inside the glass, which is processed by advanced production technology. High borosilicate glass is a special glass material with a low expansion rate, high-temperature resistance, high hardness, high light transmittance, and high chemical stability.
Advantages of Yafu Household Glassware
- Superior Sealing and Freshness: Tempered Glass Crockery has all the characteristics of ordinary crisper boxes, including freshness and airtightness.
- Health and Safety: The body of the tempered glass cooking pot is made of high borosilicate heat-resistant glass. The high borosilicate heat-resistant glass material has a high safety factor, and will not burst like tempered glass.
- Strong Heat and Cold Resistance: Glass tableware can withstand high or low temperatures for a long time, ranging from -20°C to 120°C, and can be safely used in the dishwasher. Regardless of long-term heating or freezing, it will never deform.
- No Residual Odor: No odor is left in the glass crisper, no matter what food with a strong taste is stored. Strong corrosion resistance, easier to clean, food color will not stay on the crisper.
How to Make Glass Crockery
Manufacturing of glassware mainly includes batch material preparation, melting, forming, annealing, surface treatment and processing, inspection and packaging, and other processes.
- Preparation Process: The preparation work includes raw material storage, weighing, mixing, and batch delivery. It is required that the ingredients are mixed evenly and the chemical composition is stable.
- Melting Process: The melting of glassware is mostly carried out in a furnace. The maximum glass melting temperature is 1580-1600 °C. The energy consumption of melting accounts for about 70% of the total energy consumption in production.
- Forming Process: The molding method is mainly used. Glassware production widely adopts high-speed molding of automatic making machines.
- Annealing Process: The annealing of glassware reduces the permanent stress remaining in the glass to an allowable value. The maximum annealing temperature is about 550-600°C.
- Surface Treatment Process: Glassware is generally surface-treated by coating on the hot and cold ends of the annealing furnace. Spray color, screen printing, and decal processing methods can be used to print trademarks and decorations on the glass surface.
- Inspection and Packaging Process: Detect defective products and ensure product quality. In addition, check the glassware weight, capacity, finish and body dimensional tolerances, resistance to internal stress, thermal shock and stress relief
Glass Tableware Supplier
Table and kitchen glass products are available in coloured, clear or matt forms. While tableware and kitchenware can also be made from materials other than glass, such as steel and plastic, consumers prefer glass.
Yafu Glass is one of the most professional and experienced glass tableware manufacturers in China. Our factory is located in Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province. We provide full-service, Glassware wholesale, Research Design, and Fastest Delivery. We offer a wide variety of table glassware, including bottles, jars, plates, candle jars, vases, lunch boxes, and other glass products.
If you are interested in our products, please send your requirements!